Monday, May 10, 2010

Wide Open Fishing...lazy blogger

I've been fishing quite a bit, on mostly wild trout streams close to home and a pond trip with my son. But, I've also been very lazy about the blog. Seems that happens from time to time. I have plenty more fishing to be done but spring has been pretty good to me. The hatches so far are fairly predictable but sporatic at best. Some dry fly action but one would be a fool to put up the nymphs just yet. I can't help but always fish a dropper of sorts with the go-to being a stimulator or EHC with a hares ear or pheasant tail off the back. The water levels are great but it has been dry the past few weeks, actually getting a little sprinkle at the moment which is good news.


Well, again, I've been a lazy blogger...so, how's bout just some pictures???

























No comments: