Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Two Days...

I got two days of fishing coming up and I'm more than pumped. It's gonna be hot as torment but I won't be working...so who cares! Right?

Friday I'll be chasing trout in probably low, clear water which makes for difficult conditions for my big, clumsy rear. This will be a return trip for this stream already this year, but it has become one of my favorite. Friend of mine somehow found a 14" brown in there last week...I hope to get a good look at him too. He kindly released him since I told him where I'd go fish if I had a day off.

Saturday I'm going slumming for bluegill and smallies on a local "near and dear" stream. The section we'll be on forces me to take a dip or two, it could be floated easily but we're tough and stupid and end up swimming in a couple deep pools. Not to fear though, the water is very slack. What that means on the bad point of view is...no pictures...as I don't own a waterproof camera yet.

Well, posts to come next week with details and I hope good news!

No comments: